Artworks & Objects
November 8, 2020
- You can now duplicate artworks in the editor.
- Mobile controls improvements
November 1, 2020
- You can now hold shift in preview mode to lock the control widget to an object
- Password reset tool
October 25, 2020
- You can now change your room URL in the editor.
- 3D model previewer in the editor.
- Fixed cursor contrast in the gallery.
October 18, 2020
- Navigate between rooms in an exhibition using the splash screen
- Show which collaborators have access to edit a room in the editor
- Improvements to mobile controls
- Improvements scaling and faster file loading
September 20, 2020
- Rooms can now be password protected with one or many passwords See Password Protecting your Room.
- Spatial editor now live updates for everyone in the room preview.
- Visitors are now localized to individual rooms. (Previously all moving users appeared in all rooms)
- Screenshot button in gallery
- Added shiny 3d objects option under room style
- GLB models with embedded animations now play.
- Improvements to multichannel synchronization. See Multichannel Art.
September 13, 2020
- Drag & drop spatial editor launched.
- New Art City documentation hub and change log launched.
April - September 2020
- 9 exhibitions launched.
- Room editor tools launched.
- Multiplayer features launched.
- Livestreaming tools launched.
April 22, 2020
- First interactive exhibition prototype working.