Editor Tools →
Password Protecting Your Room
By setting one or more passwords on a room, you can limit access to just those who have a password that you provide to them. Using this tool you could:
- Use your room as a private space.
- Send out a show for preview to artists, press, etc.
- Sell tickets using the platform of your choice, and paste in confirmation numbers as passwords.
Password Instructions to Visitors
The instructions you enter here are shown to the user above the password field. This should be a hint or instructions on where the user would find their password. Some examples:
- Your password is your ticket confirmation number, which was emailed to you.
- Your password is your badge number.
- Please check your email for the show preview password.
Each valid password must be on a new line. You can disable password protection entirely by deleting the text in this field.